Participating Insurance Companies
Many insurances will pay for your stay at Willow Haven. Below are a few of the most common in our area. If your insurance is not on the list, please call Aundrea in admissions at 740-454-9747 and she will verify your insurance for Cedar Hill.
Patients with Medicare as their primary payor must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Part A.” Please be aware that Medicare will only pay if you are admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of being admitted to the hospital for a three-night consecutive stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover fees relating to the same incident beyond 100 days.
Daily Room Base Rates
Contact us for current rates.
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed Nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.